• Ensure the planning & buying strategy maximises business profitability
• Prepare budgets and forecast in line with set timelines
• Forecast sales and ensure financial, buying and option plans are budgeted & replanned to achieve targets
• Ensure that the OTB is managed and adhered to
• Work with the buying team to maximise potential sales & profitability across all categories
• Analyse sales data & take action on key information to maximise sales
• Conduct & deliver pre and post season analysis including margins and sell- through on each product, recommending changes to continuously drive KPI's
• Maintain fabric & design plan
• Collate a plan for the season for all basic fabrications based on history & trends
Ideally, you have:
• Minimum of 3 years as a Planner in Fashion Retail
• Previous experience in Allocations
• Strong financial acumen
• Ability to think laterally and be proactive
• Advanced Excel & accuracy skills
• Highly organised & able to multi-task
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong team ethic
The benefits of working with KOOKAЇ:
• Unbeatable culture
• Competitive package
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within fashion, be analytical, work to tight deadlines and have an aptitude for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
If this sounds like you, apply now & take a step closer in joining a friendly & dynamic Australian Retailer!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.