The safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, suppliers and the broader New Zealand community remains our top priority at this time. We will continue to post any changes to our processes on this page for your information.
Shopping Safely with KOOKAI
In line with Government directions for the Auckland area, our New Zealand boutiques are all closed until further notice.
Our online store remains open 24/7 and we will continue to deliver direct to your door throughout New Zealand.
We’ve put in place the following measures to ensure the highest standards of safety when you shop with us online:
- All orders will be delivered from Australia via DHL.
- Our designated warehouse space (where your order is packed), now has a maximum of 5 employees at any one time who are all required to wear masks and gloves.
- Sanitisation of our warehouse space is carried out frequently throughout the day.
- Items returned to us, are left quarantined for 3 days before our team move them into the E-Boutique office for processing.
- Our customer support team are available via phone,and email to answer any queries you may have regarding online orders, returns and to offer styling advice.
- We will also be introducing new options for delivery, order collection, and styling over the coming weeks to ensure you can experience as much of the in-store shopping experience from home as possible.
We are actively monitoring the situation and will continue to follow Government advice, and implement new measures as necessary.
- We will aim to deliver your order to you within 1-2 business days from dispatch. However, there may be slight delays due to COVID-19 or other unforseen delays with our delivery network.
- Orders placed before 2pm NZST weekdays will be dispatched same day.
- Orders placed after 2pm NZST will be dispatched the following business day.
- During Promotion and Sale periods, there may be slight delays in receiving your order due to increased volumes.
- Once your parcel has been scanned by the freight carrier you will receive an email with tracking details.
- Dispatch of orders may be delayed where address or payment information requires correction or verification
- For further information on the status of your order please contact our E-boutique Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 382900599
For further enquiries on your parcel location, please contact our E-boutique team or contact DHL.
Return of Items Purchased in Boutiques
We have extended the returns and exchanges period for items purchased in our New Zealand boutiques on or after 28th July 2020 until 2 weeks after our boutiques reopen. All other Terms and Conditions will continue to apply.
If you have changed your mind about an item purchased in one of our New Zealand boutiques on or after 28th July 2020, please contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com who will happily assist you with the following options:
- Return it to our Customer Service Team for an e-gift card, which can be redeemed in our online store or in our boutiques once they reopen; or
- Return it to our boutiques for an exchange or gift card, once our boutiques reopen.
We recommend you contact your closest boutique before visiting to ensure the product you want is available.
If you believe an item you purchased in one of our boutiques to be faulty, please contact the Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you to find a solution.
Where you have returned your purchase to the Customer Service Team, please allow additional time for your return to be processed due to our new safety procedures.
All gift cards purchased prior to 21 January 2020, are redeemable in KOOKAI boutiques only. We are offering an exchange of these gift-cards for an e-gift card which can be used online and in our boutiques throughout NZ.
If you’d like to exchange your gift card for an e-gift card, please contact +61 382900500 or email@example.com